Emel Ersan Law Office - Immigration Law
You married your spouse but before you got your green card, the marriage ended. Can you still get your green card even though your spouse never applied for you or you didn't go to the interview? Yes.

If you have:
- resided in the US with your US citizen or green card holder spouse
- you were battered or had extreme cruelty
- your marriage was real and not for a green card
- and you a good person, with good moral character

then you can apply for what's called VAWA.

I have been very successful with these cases, even when the applicant is a man, which is very hard to win.

My fee: $2500

Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint