Emel Ersan Law Office - Immigration Law
L-1 Visa:
Facilitates the temporary transfer of foreign worker in the managerial, executive or specialized knowledge category to the U.S. to continue employment with an office of the same employer, its parent, branch, subsidiary or affiliate.
Requirements: Manager or executive employed by a foreign business, have been working abroad for at least one year, company abroad must be related to U.S. business and foreign entity must continue to do business, the company in the United States is a new location for the company and should operate shortly after arrival

                - Intracompany Transfers,
                - Foreign Employers of a Corporation,
                - Managers
                - Executives
The L-1 visa a non-immigrant visa which allows companies operating both in the US and abroad to transfer employees from its foreign sites of operations to their US operations for up to seven years.
The employee must have worked for a subsidiary, parent, affiliate or branch office of your US company outside of the US for at least one year out of the last three years.
Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint