Emel Ersan Law Office - Immigration Law
Fiance Visas ( K-1)
7 Things To Know About Fiance Visas...

K-1 Visa
K-1 visa is a visa issued to the fiancé(e) of a United States citizen to enter the United States. The pair must intend to marry within 90 days of the fiancé(e) entering the United States. Once married, the spouse may apply for permanent residence and remain in the United States while USCIS processes the application.
You need Flash Player in order to view this.
Fiance Visa- Attorney's How-To
7 things to know about Fiance Visas, explained by Immigration Attorney with 20 yrs. experience, Emel Navarro.

Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint