Emel Ersan Law Office - Immigration Law

601 WAIVERS : 
If you are disallowed into the United States and would like to obtain an immigrant visa, adjustment of status, certain nonimmigrant statuses or certain other immigration benefits, you can request a waiver, or a document asking for forgiveness, for grounds of inadmissibility such as a criminal record or links to terrorism etc.The processing time for an I-601 waiver will depend on several factors, including where you filed and the difficulty level of your case.

You need Flash Player in order to view this.
Immigration Waiver: 7 Things To Know
Immigration attorney with 20 yrs. experience, Emel Navarro Esq., summarizes the process.

Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint